Join us in a celebration of our project achievements and for the opportunity to learn about new seafood products, tools, and innovations for ensuring nutritious, safe, and sustainable seafood for consumers of tomorrow.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this will now be a one-day online event, bringing together international seafood stakeholders.
Anyone with an interest in seafood processing and production are invited to join us and learn more about:
- Feed formulations, fortification of farmed fish and optimised integrated multi-trophic aquaculture (IMTA) conditions
- Managing risks harmful algal blooms and microbiological impacts
- Validated protocols for xenobiotics and marine toxins detection
- New seafood product formulations with reduced sodium and selection and semi-industrial production of selected recipes
- Improved safety of seafood products: Norovirus, Listeria monocytogenes and PSP toxins and proposed changes to legislation in respect of PSP toxins in contaminated molluscs
- Saving water and energy in seafood processing units
- Predictive food microbiology models and tools
- Seafood authenticity
- Product traceability
- SEAFOODTOMORROW benchmark for quality certification schemes and labelling
- Fish Choice 2.0 – a user-friendly web-based benefit-risk information consumer tool to empower consumers and support them in making better seafood choices.
- SEAFOODTOMORROW e-learning modules, to improve professional skills and competences of those working in the seafood sector and blue economy.
More information coming soon!