On 15 April 2021, SEAFOODTOMORROW will host a one-day, open-door, international event for seafood stakeholders. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this event has been adapted to an online format with FREE registration.
SEAFOODTOMORROW has developed new environmentally-friendly and transparent seafood production and processing methods that will improve European seafood security. Anyone with an interest in seafood safety, quality, and sustainability is invited to join us and learn more about:
- Feed formulations, fortification of farmed fish, and optimised integrated multi-trophic aquaculture (IMTA) conditions
- Managing risks of harmful algal blooms and microbiological impacts at seafood production sites
- Validated methods and protocols to reduce and remove biotoxins and pathogenic bacteria from seafood products
- New seafood product formulations with reduced sodium
- Digestible, attractive, functional, sustainable and nutritionally adapted seafood recipes for specific population groups
- Saving water and energy in seafood processing units
- Seafood authenticity and product traceability
- Benchmarking for quality certification schemes and labelling
- FishChoice – a user-friendly web-based tool to assess the benefits, risks and sustainability of seafood consumption
- SEAFOODTOMORROW e-learning tool to improve the professional skills and competencies of those working in the seafood sector and blue economy.
For the latest information please: